Whether a customer is managing a few machines or an entire fleet, they need quick access to the right parts. It can make all the difference in keeping machines running and staying profitable.
PartStore provides a convenient way for customers to order parts to all Trakindo branches, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers don't have to leave their office or even pick up a telephone. They would simply select the parts they need online and have them delivered directly to their job site.
Cat® PartStoreTM Web ( PSWEB )
PartStore Web gives customers the freedom to order parts from virtually anywhere. Any Internet browser can be used to place an order - any time of day, any day of the week from Trakindo web site. And with PartStore Web customers can:
- Check the real-time price, availability, and lead time of parts from all Trakindo Branches
- Check order status and Invoices from Trakindo
- Search more than 800,000 parts in our online parts books ( SiS Parts )
- Choose from new, remanufactured, Cat Classic, or used part options
- Place orders with frequently ordered parts lists that can be shared across companies
- Review online order history, invoices and Reman core status for more accurate record keeping
- Streamline the ordering process by specifying user preferences
- Order parts faster and easier than ever
With PartStore Web, the right parts are right at a customer's fingertips. Search Caterpillar's Service Information System and General Parts Information Catalogs - and get results quickly.
Cat® PartStoreTM Integrated Procurement (PSIP)
PartStore Integrated Procurement empowers customers to order parts online using their business system (i.e. SAP, J.D. Edwards, PeopleSoft, Mincom, and others have already connected using Integrated Procurement). As a result of this integrated solution, customers will realize cost savings and enjoy the convenience of transacting electronically with Trakindo.
Here's how it works:
A purchase order is sent electronically from a customer's business system to the Caterpillar e-hub.
- The Caterpillar e-hub checks the order, applies business rules and routes the order to the customer's local Caterpillar dealer.
- The order is printed on the pick ticket in Trakindo branches parts warehouse and the parts are delivered to the customers as requested in the purchase order.
- Additional features available to the customer are the generation of a detailed order response to the customer, electronic invoicing to the customer, and electronic invoicing to the customer.
These are the benefits:
- Improves efficiency - no duplicate entry. The order is placed directly from the customer's business system.
- Improves accuracy - for parts order. Most customers have dealer part number & price files or use PartStore online to create a parts list (punch-out).
- Instant Information - Customers receive availability instantaneously for emergency orders.
- Saves time - Automatic stock order replenishment, without manual intervention from customer or dealer.
- Cost Savings - Savings to the customer and dealer are approximately $75 each (per electronic PO. Per-transaction cost savings (20-50%) are achieved by: linking suppliers, eliminating invoice errors, and providing efficient billing.